Question from VengefulNemesis

What's wrong with my PS3?, keeps freezing up

Whenever I go into the PS3 menu during a game by pressing the PS button on the controller, the menu fails to load properly and whenever I try to exit it seems to freeze up as it's trying to exit the menu and I cant reset during that time. Some of the games I play are also affected whenever they are trying to load or confirm anything. Some games play fine though until I enter the menu, anyone know why this is happening and/or how to fix it?

Answers

eal-zubieri answered:

Your framwire is damaged maybe you did not download the update data properly when you updated your ps3 last time,the only solution for this problem is to wait when the new update is avaliable and update it.but if the problem happen again then you should send it to sony to fix it for you.
0 1

kami_baba answered:

I agree with eal-zubieri about the possible cause but you should also make sure that there are no other reasons behind the PS freezing issue.

Provide more room for the unit to breathe. If the freezing becomes quite frequent, power off your PS3 for at least 30-40 minutes. This will give plenty of time for the electroncis inside to cool down.

You can also read how I got rid of my PS3 freezing problem by viewing here : bit.ly/PUgrfT
0 0

Why does my PS3 keep freezing? Open slitherysob
Ps3 Keeps Freezing? Open MGasparotto
Why does my PS3 keep freezing up on me? D: Open D593
Vanquish freezing? Open egyptian2388
Why does Vanquish keep freezing? Open egyptian2388