Question from sean0313

If I buy a downloadable game from the ps store, then delete it, can I redownload it without having to pay for it again?

sean0313 provided additional details:

Thank you very much. I am running out of room on my 60 gb and didnt want to buy an external hd right now. I have several games that I bought from the ps store including ps1 classics, and ps3 downloadable games. I can now delete these, and make room on my hard drive. Im glad that I can just redownload them for free if I want to play them again.

connor1298 asked for clarification::

If I download a game of the ps3 store and while its downloading I press cancel and want to re download it do I have to pay again

Answers

patapon555 answered:

Yes, items bought are stored in the servers so they remember what you bought.
0 0

eal-zubieri answered:

But make sure that you don't lose your PSN account.
0 0

otaviogalileu answered:

Yes you can. There is a complete list of everything you've downloaded - including videos, demos, themes, complete games, psone classics, be it free or not - and all you have to do is go to that list and select what you want to download again.
You can even download the content you've purchased onto up to 5 different PS3s. All you have to do is create a user on any other PS3 and put you're PSN account on it (each Playstation User can hold only one account, and each PS3 can hold up to 16 users), then go to the PSN Store and select the desired item on the Download List.

PS: The Download List is reached through an Icon next to the Icon of your Wallet and Research in the PSN Store, at the top right side of the screen. It can also be reached on Transaction Management, that is located on the Account Management item (in the Playstation Network menu on the XMB).
0 0