If I buy a downloadable game from the ps store, then delete it, can I redownload it without having to pay for it again?

1. If I buy a downloadable game from the ps store, then delete it, can I redownload it without having to pay for it again?

User Info: sean0313

sean0313 - 7 years ago
    Thank you very much. I am running out of room on my 60 gb and didnt want to buy an external hd right now. I have several games that I bought from the ps store including ps1 classics, and ps3 downloadable games. I can now delete these, and make room on my hard drive. Im glad that I can just redownload them for free if I want to play them again.

User Info: sean0313

sean0313 - 7 years ago
    If I download a game of the ps3 store and while its downloading I press cancel and want to re download it do I have to pay again

User Info: connor1298

connor1298 - 4 years ago

1. Yes you can. There is a complete list of everything you've downloaded - including videos, demos, themes, complete games, psone classics, be it free or not - and all you have to do is go to that list and select what you want to download again.
    You can even download the content you've purchased onto up to 5 different PS3s. All you have to do is create a user on any other PS3 and put you're PSN account on it (each Playstation User can hold only one account, and each PS3 can hold up to 16 users), then go to the PSN Store and select the desired item on the Download List.

PS: The Download List is reached through an Icon next to the Icon of your Wallet and Research in the PSN Store, at the top right side of the screen. It can also be reached on Transaction Management, that is located on the Account Management item (in the Playstation Network menu on the XMB).

User Info: otaviogalileu

otaviogalileu - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yes, items bought are stored in the servers so they remember what you bought.

User Info: patapon555

patapon555 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. But make sure that you don't lose your PSN account.

User Info: eal-zubieri

eal-zubieri (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Are you sure about this

User Info: redman4444

redman4444 - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. Even if we dont have plus?

User Info: redman4444

redman4444 - 2 years ago 0 0