How do you use Jins special move ?

1. I dont know what it is but can someone tell me how to do it

User Info: KATOBlaze

KATOBlaze - 7 years ago
    Which Jin are you talking about and do you know what the move looks like?

User Info: I_am_Tetsuo

I_am_Tetsuo - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Which one laser beam lp an hp punch or glow fist as hold back 2 two punch buttons or u mean when jin fly in air grab u 2 kicks buttons an grab lp lk or rp rk really dont matter or beam in air u 2kicks and then 2 punchs

User Info: subzerodark01

subzerodark01 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I would suggest going into practice mode. Hit start, select the command list and scroll through it to find it. It will be easier that way then us trying to guess which move you're talking about.

User Info: TLMGZ

TLMGZ - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't know which moves you are talking about, but there seem to be moves that the move list cannot show, at least I can't find this one (Jin) juggle moves that I see alot of people do in it. Sometimes when I do go into button mash mode I somehow do it by accident.

User Info: _denizen_

_denizen_ - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Jin Kazama (Nomal) : Playstation = up/back +square/triangle
    Jin Kazama (Devil) : Playstation = back + square/circle

User Info: Relaminator

Relaminator - 6 years ago 0 0