Question from Gundam_Fan

What do I do to get the secondary medals of each class?

How do I unlock each "secondary" ability medal for each class?

From: Lord_DragonFyre 6 years ago

Each class has a unique "primary" item.. the rez gun for the medic for example.
to unlock second abiities you have to "master" this first ability by earning 8 ribbons for that primary item.

example.. In A Round.. rez 5 people back to life to earn one ribbon.
8 ribbons later you unlock the medpack second abiity.

These "secondary" abiitys ALSO have thier own masteries and ribbons/bages to unlock.
heal 5 team members IaR in this case.

Getting the badges of yor secondary abiities will give you the combine ability which when you have all the secondarys mastered you get acess to ALL secondary skills in the same class for an uber character.

To get secondary badges u have to do the primary challenges. for example for the medic class revive 5 people in a match and u get a ribbon. u need eight ribbons to unlock the secondary badge

I think in the statistics section you can look up all the medals and see how many ribbons you have towards getting them. The "Badge Specific" medals should unlock the secondary abilities.