Question from ZimZader

How do I switch what language the game is in?

When I first installed Killzone 2 onto my PS3, it asked me to choose a language, so I chose English. Now that I have beaten it, I want to play through it in German, but I can't figure out how to switch the language. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it, but it never gave me the option to choose my language and just installed it.

Any thoughts? Can you even change what language the game is in?

Doolz2024 answered:

No, after selecting the language the first time you started up the game, you can't change the language again. If you REALLY want it changed, you could always try putting your save data on a storage device (like a memory stick), then delete ALL Killzone 2 off of the HDD, start the game up, and see if you can change the language.

I can't guarantee this will work, but give it a try if you want....Honestly, I see no reason why what I suggested wouldn't work.....
0 0

Answers

Doolz2024 answered:

*ALL Killzone 2 DATA off of the HDD
0 0