Question from AnthraxRabbit

How do you get the Champion's knife and the Ceremonial Knife?

From what I've read, The Champion's Knife is obtained when finishing 50th or higher in a tournament, while the Ceremonial Knife is obtained when participating in a tournament. Is this true? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Answers

Doc__Brown answered:

The ceremonial blade was given to all that played in the first Warhawk tournament a while back. You can not get one. The Champion's knife was given to the winners of that tournament and to winners of the later tournaments. The only way to get one is to dedicate an un-godly amount of your life and even then, others with no life at all will beat you. But then again, you need a tournament to get one, which they most likely wont have another one. If they did, its not worth the time to work for the blade
0 0