Data?

1. I ranked up yesterday to a sergeant major and today i played at a server called "MrPips" and after i was done playing i looked at my stats and it said i was a recruit and i only had 39 points when before i had 15574 points. what happend? i've played for more than 80 hours.
    PSN_jakezach - 7 years ago
    Can somebody post their save that is a sergeant major or higher

PSN_jakezach - 7 years ago

1. Or it could be that the server you were in was flagged for stat padding. If that's the case then they took away your points and you will not be getting them back.
    LouieDiesel - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It's a glitch, most probably. Don't worry, your stats are just as fine, it usually happens like that because of lag and especially in Player Ranked servers.
    delta___38 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I don't think Save Games are able to be swapped in Warhawk, ,mainly because, stats are tracked by your PSN name, not with your Save, otherwise, there would be TONS of Generals, from people using a posted General Save. Also, Like delta and Louie have stated, you could have either been experiencing the Stat Glitch or could have been on a server that was reported as Stat Padding.
    Superb_Dante - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes same thing happend to me. I'm a 1st Lt. and i went back to reqrute. after about 5 seconds it changed back. Its either your connection or the warhawk people have wiped your stats for cheating. As long as you don't glitch or cheat in ranked servers you should be ok.
    13someone982 - 6 years ago 0 0