Clan and buddies?

1. How do i invite people to my clan and put them on my buddy list in warhawk help me please?
    alan311 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. When the main menu loads up (the one with 'join game' 'create game' etc, go to community, and select clans. There, you can createa clan, look for invites, or have a look at your current clan if you happen to be a part of one. As for the buddie list, It is actually your whole friends list from the ps3 xmb menu, and is accessed using the same method as clans, but instead of selecting clans, select buddies. To add friends, you will have to take note of the name of the person who you want to add, press the ps button on your remote (JUST TAP IT), go to friends and select add a friend. Then type in the name of the person you want to add and then, just hope they accept it.
    GameMad51 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you want to get to the buddiy list orclan thingy you need to go to community and click clan or buddies wichever one you need. In order to put people in your clan you need to if you are already in a clan you need to quit it and make a new one. Then you go to admin. and click invite players. In order to put them on your buddies list you need to make them your friend on the ps3.
    superdog15 - 7 years ago 0 0

Does anyone want to join my clan with me? Unresolved TwinbellExhaust
Can anyone join my clan please? Answered FonoNinja01
How do you have a clan battle? Answered tasia12235
Are the servers for this game still up? is anyone still playing? Unresolved bender-nev