Question from princequent

Where can I find the new unlockt wepons?

Hello , my question is : in resistance fall of man when you beat the game it says that you can obtain new wepons but how and were ?

hokosam asked for clarification:

How about co-op, can you find it there?

Jakeula answered:

The Splicer is in the first mission, The Backlash grenades are in the Manchester area right after the church go into the buliding and go into the first room on your left, the Arc Charger is in Chessire right before the giant driller, the L11-2 Dragon is in bristiol after you beat the tiatn go left down the walk way with the mines to the building, and the Splitter is in the second floor of the mall.
2 0

Answers

Hasegawa93 answered:

new campaign playthrough, check the weapons guide in the FAQs section for the exact locations
1 0

andrew_k_76 answered:

If u play through the game again u will pick them up like u did with the weapons the firs time around.from memory i remember the reapers were in the first mission, just as u enter the building.jus refer to a faq for specific places.hope that helps
0 1

shavedwookie answered:

I can remember the splitter in the mall on the second floor by the big window
0 0

ewasley answered:

Look at one of the guilds that the people make on this website. I had trouble looking for it myself so i looked at some guild and they told me EXACTLY were to find them, and is also pretty helpful with other things too
1 0