How do I beat Manasvin Warmech in chapter 3?

1. This boss is impossible and not sure what is the best setup?

User Info: Mellerker500

Mellerker500 - 6 years ago
    Can I have Lighting as an healer some how and the other two charcter attack the boss that way and use commando, ravager, ravager setup?

Okay not sure how many potion will I need to beat this boss(I have 20 potions so far with 5 Phoenix down)

User Info: Mellerker500

Mellerker500 - 6 years ago

1. I kept snow in a sentinel, Lightening in Commando and Sazh in ravager it took about 3 potions and he was dead.

User Info: Pyroide

Pyroide - 6 years ago 1 0

1. Well after my attempt at it and dying like 4 times heres what i ended up doing....i left my paradigm at which ever it is so that they all attack ( commando, ravager, ravager) then if just assault him, if hp got low i would use a potion. when i did this he only attacked like 3 -4 times since he was always taking damage and being staggered...took about 4 min...

User Info: crystalgolem420

crystalgolem420 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. It's easy actually, I had Relentless Assault Paradigm and Entourage Paradigm, so I had RA Paradigm to start with, just use Attack, Ruin and Attack in that order, switch to the Entourage if you are getting in your mediums (about -100 HP) and heal, then use the RA Paradigm to build up your Chain, once it's staggering, switch to RA Paradigm, and use potions if it ever actually hits you.

Rinse and Repeat, it'll die easily, and you'll never actually lose a member.

User Info: shadow_571

shadow_571 - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. I used Snow as a sentinel and it helped curb the damage quite a bit. Having the other two as Ravagers (or Commando & Ravager) and curing with potions helped. Also switching to a paradigm where one of the others was a medic until I was mostly healed helped, then switch back. Once you have it staggering, the HP just cascades off it. Might have to stagger it more that once.
    Takes practice though. I'm having a bit of love/hate with this battle system. Things will either be really easy or impossibly hard depending on your setup. Just keep at it and always try different combinations if you lose. I am glad there's not a big penalty for dying because sometimes it can be really cheap.

User Info: CobaltMonkey

CobaltMonkey (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0