How do I beat Orphan?

1. Okay...I'm getting annoyed at this game (A little bit), because every time I face Orphan, he ALWAYS uses progenitoral wrath on me..even though i have 3 upgraded cherub crowns equipped. I swear it's a glitch ha ha! So, it's kind of making it impossible to finish the game...which is really annoying (And have now spoiled the ending watching it on the internet because I couldn't wait any longer) So any tips would be great :)

User Info: FF13_FTW

FF13_FTW - 6 years ago
    Ermm, killing him faster makes no difference what so ever on Orphan...He will always use the progenitoral wrath move. It's luck based which is very annoying. But, I beat him anyways...your answer was wrong...and crap! He would have definetly used that move on you during that battle so you're also a liar!

User Info: FF13_FTW

FF13_FTW - 6 years ago

1. One of the moves he uses is the Progenitoral Wrath, on the first play your pretty much gonna have to live with it.

However once youve got your choice of party maxed out in post game, it is possible to take him into stagger and kill him in one go and not see this move performed. You just need to have enough buffer on HP to pull off the fastest Debuffing/buffing then Triple Rav and Triple Com his ass. Always have a Healing back up though.

User Info: Pikka69

Pikka69 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Umm, kill him faster?

He never used that on me, I don't understand how people have such a hard time on these bosses. If all your chars are maxed out, you should be able to stagger him right away and just kill him.

User Info: darkm0d

darkm0d (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. lol @ OP

User Info: AngryFingers

AngryFingers - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Just have a SEN when he starts using it, so he won't use it on you.

User Info: bjc1234

bjc1234 - 6 years ago 1 0