What are the best roles for each character?

1. I just got the ability to unlock all the roles for every single characters. But I can see that it is extremely expensive to upgrade any roles other than the 3 main ones. So, are the 3 main roles for each character the only ones worth investing in? A list of what roles each character is good at executing would help me a lot!!

User Info: alakaboom1

alakaboom1 - 6 years ago

1. Lightning-Ravager
    Sazh-Synergist
    Snow-Sentinel
    Vanille-Sabeteur
    Hope-Ravager/Medic
    Fang-Commando
    Hope has the best magic stats so he could be great as either a rav or med. Light is good as com at begining but by the end she is better at being a rav. I you are planning to get al trophies you should level them all up, if not just level the main three or the ones you use most. I just suggested what each is best at and what i mainly use.

User Info: McJamJim

McJamJim - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Actually, if you are going to get the plat trophy, you will end up mastering all. I took up healer for those that dun have it first. Then I go for Attacker and den blaster, enhancer then jammer.. I took defender the last since you prolly wont need it unless you got long gui out.

User Info: masterdonyc

masterdonyc (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0