Can you use your save file in another ps3?

1. I just bought the Limited Lightning edition PS3 and I wish to continue my game (Chapter 12) in this PS3. Is it possible? I mean I only use 1 PSN account.

User Info: Ambrosio1194

Ambrosio1194 - 6 years ago

1. Yes, as long as you're logged into the same PSN account on both systems, you'll be able to copy the file and play it on either.

User Info: Aquatrez

Aquatrez - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Having the same PSN account only matters if you want to keep the same trophies. But, you can copy the save file from any account and play as long as they're from an FFXIII game of the same region (US, UK, JP).

Thus, there is a "Saves" section for the PS3 version here at GameFaqs for people to copy other people's saves and play them. You'll need a USB flash drive and a copy of the save file from your own PS3 to merge the contents together. It'll take some time figuring out just how to do this on your first time since GameFaqs doen'st provide any instructions for noobs.

User Info: AngryFingers

AngryFingers - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Yahh you can if you have a usb drive and copy the save file to it then transfer it to anothr ps3

User Info: Stevenja1x13

Stevenja1x13 - 4 years ago 0 0