Question from 080800x

How do I beat the chapter nine 5 head fal'cie boss?

I cant even beat the four heads on the sides. I can take out two or three but then i die so can anyone help me with this dilemma?

Iamownage answered:

Im guessing ur talking about barthandelus, so first off it would be good to use a librascope to find the individual area's weaknesses, if you dont have a librascope then the weaknesses are
Left Pauldron-lightning
Left ailette-Fire
Right Pauldron-Ice
Right Ailette-Water
manually input these spells as a ravager if you have no librascope,(if you do use a librascope auto-battle will do it for you)
hope that helps a little
0 0

Answers

yangk95 answered:

First you use a librascope( if you dont have one use libra) then attack the smaller heads with a ravanger then the big one... Hope that helps.
0 0

vane_in_box answered:

Use librascope and attack all the little heads first. When the heads dead, it'll be easier to defeat the main head, use syn and sab and keep attack him. Watch out for his special attack and quickly change to med. Still i didnt get any stars..
0 0

MrGawn answered:

When he charges up to do his BIG attack.... I suggest you change everyone to RAV/RAV/RAV and keep attacking him... This should interrupt his charging. This will make his giant attack less painful

The rest of the heads are fairly straight forward. Attack them with a COM/RAV/RAV combo, heal when you get a change, then go back to the COM/RAV/RAV combo
0 0