How do I beat the chapter nine 5 head fal'cie boss?

1. I cant even beat the four heads on the sides. I can take out two or three but then i die so can anyone help me with this dilemma?

User Info: 080800x

080800x - 6 years ago

1. Im guessing ur talking about barthandelus, so first off it would be good to use a librascope to find the individual area's weaknesses, if you dont have a librascope then the weaknesses are
    Left Pauldron-lightning
    Left ailette-Fire
    Right Pauldron-Ice
    Right Ailette-Water
    manually input these spells as a ravager if you have no librascope,(if you do use a librascope auto-battle will do it for you)
    hope that helps a little

User Info: Iamownage

Iamownage - 6 years ago 0 0

1. First you use a librascope( if you dont have one use libra) then attack the smaller heads with a ravanger then the big one... Hope that helps.

User Info: yangk95

yangk95 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Use librascope and attack all the little heads first. When the heads dead, it'll be easier to defeat the main head, use syn and sab and keep attack him. Watch out for his special attack and quickly change to med. Still i didnt get any stars..

User Info: vane_in_box

vane_in_box - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. When he charges up to do his BIG attack.... I suggest you change everyone to RAV/RAV/RAV and keep attacking him... This should interrupt his charging. This will make his giant attack less painful

The rest of the heads are fairly straight forward. Attack them with a COM/RAV/RAV combo, heal when you get a change, then go back to the COM/RAV/RAV combo

User Info: MrGawn

MrGawn - 6 years ago 0 0