Question from DoAnDead

How to complete mission 27?

I just started completing mission 27, but the monster is in the ground tier in the middle of a circle guarde by 4 statue, and it says i must lure it out. does anyone tell me how to lure it out. and it seems that i need to unlock the seventh tier, how can i complete this? anyone please give me complete guidance to complete this mission...

Answers

Kaiserkid answered:

Go to the Apex talk to the statue and an elevator will appear. Take it to the 7th tier and talk to the statue there. Go back to the apex and take the central elevator down to the ground tier. It should appear.
1 0

DeFiant_Ligerz answered:

You have to get all the floors linked to the main elevator (there should b 7 floors and the apex) then go down from the apex and u will go into a scene then the battle
0 0