Question from imagawa666

A map of Gran Pulse?

Are there any good Gran Pulse maps lying around? Preferably one with location names on. Im all for exploring but this place is huge and it's taking me hours to find Cie'th stones to start quests.

imagawa666 provided additional details:

Thanks, but I meant the sort of main central area. The massive field which connects everywhere. It has several exits and I'm trying to find areas such as Yaschas Massif for missions. I could do it through trial and error but as I said, this could take hours.

mrgreen1213 answered:

Probably what your trying to avoid, but if your looking for such detail why not buy the guide?
2 0

Answers

ellis123 answered:

twobrothersandasister.com/?p=6449

Has maps of the exact locations of everything.
2 1

Bramlegend answered:

try the chocobo/treasure map in the FAQs, the roads that you see don't explain where you are going, but its like this:

the south-eastern road takes you to Vallas media or something, wich is also connected to yaschas Massiv.

The north-western route takes you to the caves, I think they are called Bah'hamara its were you need to go to find Oerba (hometown of Vanille and Fang)

The northernmost road takes you to the Titan ( I think) but you need a chocobo for this
In case you wonder who this guy is, its the enormous red giant in the back that makes the ground shake, you can see him in a scene when you first land on gran pulse, he picks up a adamantoise and eats it.
Also during a couple of missions, he can make the landscape foggy if he screams.

the south-western road takes you to a red Cie'th stone, complete his mission, and a red wall will dissapear, that way you can get to an area where you can see a little cutscene with sazh and Fang ( and the chocobo chick)
to activate this red Cie'th stone you need to complete a mission, I think its the one in the Yaschas Massif, at what once used to be a city, you need to defeat an undying one.
In case you didn't know, an undying one is a Cie'th who is filled with anger and refuses to become a Cie'th stone, in the end he becomes very powerfull, and you need to defeat him.

I think that's it.

Hope you can understand most of it
1 1

Mellerker500 answered:

The map isn't printer friendly.
0 0

Chaostraveler answered:

As Bramlegend said, the below link is an excellent map of the Archylte Steppe and even shows the chocobo treasure locations.
www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/928790-final-fantasy-xiii/faqs/58966
0 0

Can I get back to Gran Pulse? Answered Hikumi
Full Map of Gran Pulse? Open madfishmonger
When will i get to Gran Pulse from The Palamecia? Answered Eidolon9876
How far Can I backtrack to Gran Pulse? Answered FallenAngelShin
Leaving Gran Pulse? Open kuukimon