Question from blarghameh

How long is Final Fantasy 13?

I am thinking about buying Final Fantasy 13. But I am already in the middle of Star Ocean: The Last Hope (another RPG) on my PlayStation 3, and I don't have a whole lot of time to play more than one RPG at a time, because RPGs are usually very long. How many hours would it normally take to complete the main game? Without all of the side quests and secrets.

PowercalledIam answered:

If you basically do a speed run, as in skipping all the cutscenes, not doing sidequests, and just blitzing through, you can finish in around 30 hours. With cutscenes, it's about 40 hours. If you're taking your time a bit, it can take up to 60 hours. If you try to get everything, every sidequest, every achievement, it can take between 90-120 hours.
0 0

Answers

alexrdh answered:

Around 40 - 60 hours of story gameplay is my guess.
0 0