Question from sparky1412

Where is the Font of Namva?

I'm on mission 14 and it says I should go to the Font of Namva
I need chocobo!!

Answers

AZorro007 answered:

Go to the "exit" from the Archlyte Steppes that appears to the "south" of the Save Station near the mountain found in the Western Benchland. It is called "Arid Strain". It is where the Mission 12 Red Cie'th Stone is found. Move along that path and you will enter the Font of Namva
1 0

UnknownFate answered:

Head along the edge of the mountains where you first enter the Steppe. Past the penguin looking creatures there's a pack of wolves wandering around by a passage between the mountains a bit further in are two giant flans (Corrosive Custards) behind them is a red barrier and Cie'th Stone. Once you beat the mission the barrier is deactivated and you can follow the passage to the Font of Namva.
1 0

Best Weapons For Characters? Answered BlackwingRuler
Suggestions for chapter 13? Open GrandeNero
Anyone here from Brazil besides me playing this in 2014? Answered Wilkson-Clayton
Ravager ability question? Open jds111580
Who are those people in the logo? Open _hauz_