Should I sell useless/extra accessories?

1. im working on the treasure hunter trophy right now and i have every accessory and several weapons. i was wondering, since I already have the highest tier of the accessory shud I sell the lower tier ones?
    For example, i have a wurtzite bangle, should I sell all my other bangles? I would get a pretty decent amount of money if I sold them

User Info: sxzhou23

sxzhou23 - 6 years ago
    Well there's this faq and i printed it out of all the accessories and weapons for the trophy so I just checked them off eveyrtime I acquired a new item

User Info: sxzhou23

sxzhou23 - 6 years ago
    For Treasure Hunter you need to "handle" each item as well as to have had it in your inventory.

"Handle" means equip to a character, move about in your inventory and/or upgrade the the item.

If you insist on selling your "extra" accessories, be sure you don't sell something that will be useful in the future. Clay Ring and Siltstone Ring are examples of accessories that probably should be kept. There are others.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. For treasure hunter, to be sure, keep one copy of each.

Maybe not necessary, but hard to keep track otherwise.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. well maybe you shld dismantle them. Gil doesnt really help, and some accessories can produce useful components

User Info: jowenzn96

jowenzn96 - 6 years ago 0 0