How do I get chocobo's?

1. I want to do titan's trial's to unlock long gui and shao long gui but in order to do hat you must unlock chocobo's.

Please explain ALL the steps needed to unlock titan's trials!!!!

User Info: magicguy_836

magicguy_836 - 5 years ago
    Also i forgot.......where can you find these missions......are they all in the archyle steep?

User Info: magicguy_836

magicguy_836 - 5 years ago
    In my first answer, please delete Mission 16 from the required list and observe that when you complete Mission 14 you will be able to ride Chocobos.

For Mission locations and other information on Missions, consult the "Mission Treasures" section of the posted "Grand Pulse Treasure Guide".

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 - 5 years ago

1. You have to complete the following Missions: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 16, 30, 34, 35. when you complete Mission 16, you will gain the capability to ride Chocobos.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Just complete Missions 1-14. When you get to Mission 14, you'll get a mark for Sahagin. Follow the mark, you'll get to the Chocobo pasture. Rescue the chocobo and you'll unlock the ability to ride them.

User Info: blackmailer26

blackmailer26 - 5 years ago 0 0