Question from magicguy_836

How do I get chocobo's?

I want to do titan's trial's to unlock long gui and shao long gui but in order to do hat you must unlock chocobo's.

Please explain ALL the steps needed to unlock titan's trials!!!!

Also i forgot.......where can you find these missions......are they all in the archyle steep?

You have to complete the following Missions: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 16, 30, 34, 35. when you complete Mission 16, you will gain the capability to ride Chocobos.

Just complete Missions 1-14. When you get to Mission 14, you'll get a mark for Sahagin. Follow the mark, you'll get to the Chocobo pasture. Rescue the chocobo and you'll unlock the ability to ride them.

In my first answer, please delete Mission 16 from the required list and observe that when you complete Mission 14 you will be able to ride Chocobos.

For Mission locations and other information on Missions, consult the "Mission Treasures" section of the posted "Grand Pulse Treasure Guide".