Question from magicguy_836

How do I get chocobo's?

I want to do titan's trial's to unlock long gui and shao long gui but in order to do hat you must unlock chocobo's.

Please explain ALL the steps needed to unlock titan's trials!!!!

magicguy_836 provided additional details:

Also i forgot.......where can you find these missions......are they all in the archyle steep?

AZorro007 asked for clarification:

In my first answer, please delete Mission 16 from the required list and observe that when you complete Mission 14 you will be able to ride Chocobos.

For Mission locations and other information on Missions, consult the "Mission Treasures" section of the posted "Grand Pulse Treasure Guide".

Answers

AZorro007 answered:

You have to complete the following Missions: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 16, 30, 34, 35. when you complete Mission 16, you will gain the capability to ride Chocobos.
1 0

blackmailer26 answered:

Just complete Missions 1-14. When you get to Mission 14, you'll get a mark for Sahagin. Follow the mark, you'll get to the Chocobo pasture. Rescue the chocobo and you'll unlock the ability to ride them.
0 0

Can I use the chocobo...? Answered XDWarrior
What are the chocobo's for? Answered Stephenich
How do you get a Chocobo? Answered potato6062
Chocobo Farming? Answered BiggieMack
How do i find a chocobo? Answered toctic11