Question from raptor400k

What is the best strategy for having quick paradigm shifts?

For some wierd reason, the paradigms in the game look as if they change at different speeds at different times(sometimes they(characters) all change at the same time, sometimes they take turns. I was wondering why is this and is there anything I can do to make it so they are all changing at the same time. Thanks for the help.

I don't think it matters, but i think it goes quicker when you change paradigms during when your characters are attacking or whatever.

Well actually they take turns switching paradigms when you switch for the first time during a battle.
and they change all at once after the first time.
this should only happen ocne during the first time you switch.

The first time you execute a paradigm shift you'll have to go through the full animation where you will go through the animation for each member. Subsequent shifts will have a shortened animation where all members shift at the same time. However, if you bypass the long animation (e.g. during the special attack animation) the first time, your next shift will still be the long animation.