Question from hhallen13

Free roam?

Is this game going to be like GTA4 with free roam

Arrax answered:

There is free roam. You use it to find movie reels, run over people, hit other cars, and complete street crimes. The first free roam is available after you complete all the traffic cases.
4 0

Answers

Stoopid_Fool answered:

I think it will be more like Mafia II where you can free roam between story tasks, I do know it will be open world, I just don't know how much you can do in the open world. I know you can drive to locations throughout the map to unlock them and stuff. I'm sure you will be able to purchase clothing for your character.
1 0

Khaijin answered:

If you're expecting GTA like Free Roam you're going to be disappointed. You have the opportunity to drive around while moving from location to location during cases which will give you an opportunity to find landmarks, film reels and answer one of 40 over the air crime calls which lead to mini one off missions.

Keep in mind as well, any time you hit another car or kill a civilian it counts against your score at the end of the current story case which impacts the experience you gain.

So there is limited free roam but this is NOT an open world game.
1 0

chupachup answered:

No, its a mission based game.
0 0

Ph0en1xFlam3 answered:

there is free roam ONLY when you complete a desk then you can go back through and pick up any street crimes film reels cars you are missing landmarks things like that otherwise it IS mission based where you have to complete the cases in order.
0 0

BLAZE_NATION answered:

IT in the main menu go to cases and choose streets of la free roam i hope u like my answer
0 0