I have the melee vest, how do i put it on and use it?

1. Trying to figure out how to use melee vest during play and when is the best time to use it?

User Info: rocketdx

rocketdx - 7 years ago

1. All you have to do is equip it in your character's inventory. It will automatically reduce melee damage, but at the cost of an inventory slot.
    Personally I found it more helpful to give it to my partner when playing solo with the computer, as sometimes the AI can get into more situations where they are hit with melee attacks.

User Info: Greydawg

Greydawg - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. I have both of the vest on and if you play on Professional 1 hit you're still dead

User Info: Gavin20059

Gavin20059 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. To equip the vest simply keep it in your inventory. Whether or not the drawbacks(one slot) is worth it is up to you. Personally, I saw no difference, but it would be better to have it in the earlier chapters rather than the last chapters simply because there are more gun-wielding(long-range) Majini in chapters 5 to 6 than 1 to 3. Though its completely useless in Proffesional, as 1 hit usually kills you anyway.

User Info: TheHevnSoldier

TheHevnSoldier - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. When you buy it it goes into your inventory then what you do is click on it then it will come up with options and one of those will be to equip it. you can give it to either chris or sheva and it reduces melee damage. you can also buy the bullettproof vest later on in the game which will reduce bullett damge automatically as well.

User Info: whitey95

whitey95 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. If you're playing pro the melee vest and bulletproof vest won't do any good as for me anything makes you dying with 1 hit whatsoever. but veteran and lesser difficulty it's useful since you'll take less damage than normal, but in my oinion its a waste of space in the inventory and it doesn't make that much of a difference. If you play on easy for example, think of it, do you really think you'll come close to dying?

User Info: DgtCloud

DgtCloud - 7 years ago 0 0