Question from dark_will

Obtain all weapons trophy?

I have every weapon but didn't get the trophy. I even got all the grenades, and proximity bomb, and the longbow and gatling gun.

Lolocaust_ asked for clarification:

Do you have the hydra, 3 burst pistol, and the hand cannon?

Raziel3378 answered:

Make sure u have a rocket launcher also u need all grenades if that doesnt work look at your stock and compare it to the store and buy what your missing. Hope that helps
2 0

Answers

dekc answered:

For me it work after i finished a level.
0 0

stysz78 answered:

You need all guns including the one you need to buy because you can't find them in the game, the stun rod, the three grenade types, and the mine. I don't think you need the ammo for the grenade launcher because i didn't have them and I got the trophy.
0 0

DgtCloud answered:

you have to fully upgrade some weapons in order to get the last remaining ones. And since fully upgrading all weapons is also a trophy I say you'll get 2 flies in one smack:D
0 0

I can not obtain Gattling Gun help? Answered TheWhorshipper
I did the requirements for the "Masters of Removing" Trophy and the "Egg Hunt" Trophy but... Help?? Answered dark_will
Trophy Help? Answered Badjer84
Getting the four eggs trophy? Answered tokiozimmer483
Hidden trophy? Answered earfin