How do i get into leaderboards in resident evil 5 vs. mode? for slayers and suvivor

1. I been playing and i dont know how to get into leaderboards, do i have to attain scores higher than 80k for slayers? and some random number form suvivor?

User Info: TheWhorshipper

TheWhorshipper - 7 years ago

1. This I can help you with. Not sure if I have played against you or not, but I play verses on the mines level quite often. So the actual strategy to gain a spot on the leaderboards is to actually place in the higher positions when you play against other people. For example, when playing on the mines map in slayers, placing first among four people nets you far more points than placing first among only two people. Scoring high is really only useful for beating the other players. Try to jump on a verses match with four people to gain more points in slayers. Survivor is very similar to slayers. Placing first nets you the most points, and playing with more people enables you to score higher. Try to find the map and character that are just right for you, and I wish you the best of luck my friend. If you want to play verses against me, my name on the Playstation network is slapper12 .

User Info: slapper1

slapper1 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. ... Yes. Make big score for the layman

User Info: Spuffles

Spuffles - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. slapper1 is right, you have to get high positions on versus to get on the leaderboards. I think that in a slayers/survivors match, it's 25 points for first, 15 for second, 10 for third, and 5 for fourth and team matches give 25 for first and 15 for second, so to get on the leaderboards, you just have to play versus mode a lot and get first place frequently. Hope this helps.

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC - 7 years ago 0 0