RPG HELP Beat under 5 hours?

1. I've beaten the game under 7 hours once, do I have to start a new game and beat the whole thing over, or can I replay the missions that took a while and try to make it under 5 hours?

User Info: uziman477

uziman477 - 7 years ago

1. When I played the game first time through, I had 8 and a half hours. When I got the upgraded weapons, I began running speed trials through each chapter. Best thing to do is just play the game through once, get a feel for what happens and where and when, then get from point A to point B in the quickest amount of time. For Boss battles, Infinite Rocket Launcher is a must. Max damage, with splash effect. Even if you miss, it can still hurt them if its close.

User Info: Grandstream

Grandstream - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Yes u can, the best way to get the Infinite RPG is to play it on Amatuer mode is where the enemies die in 1 shot so that's the best way to get the Infinite RPG & me personally, i beat the game in under 3 hrs on Amatuer the next day so, yeah Amatuer Mode is the best way to get it...

User Info: blackheart6270

blackheart6270 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. if u want al take u on PRO and clear it in under 5hrs :D

User Info: crazedxerio

crazedxerio - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You do not have to beat the entire game over again. You can simply replay levels and complete them faster. The game automatically registers the quickest completion time per chapter.

User Info: Uncle_Jay_Lo

Uncle_Jay_Lo - 7 years ago 2 0