Question from lordsolidusx

Weird glitch where I cannot load my game?

Ok i finally found all the parts for the invent part to bring back life to arcadia. Im walking along fighting and I get to the part where someone is opening the door with a torch and I save at that point and now when I load my game it just freezes the hdd light doesnt even go on or blink once. has this ever happened to anybody?

lordsolidusx provided additional details:

the item to invent was the Lazarus Vector

Answers

Malkavious answered:

The reason most likly for this to have happend is probably because the harddrive probobly reads the data as corroupted data and therefore will not load it im sorry to say this but you might have to start over from the start again but hey its not a long game i beat it and got all the trophies in under a week.
1 0

grantman88 answered:

I have a simular problem, my game loads up properly, its just when i try to leave the area to return to arcadia, while loading it freezes. Ive tried starting again, but still happens
1 0

Glokwerk answered:

Unfortunatley something has gone wrong with your save data and there is no way to fix it. You are just going to have to start over.
1 0

itwizz answered:

This has long been answered so please close it ASAP!!!
1 0

LordReyson answered:

That's a game data problem. I had it with this and MGS4. What I did was erase all data related to the game and installed it back again. And it worked perfectly.
0 0

Wrench and camera glitch? Open Leonheart49
Trophy Glitch Question (Lil Sister Savior, Audio Diary)? Answered Darklurkr23
Game plus (+) ? Answered GAMEFROG1
New game+ for PS3? Open tympl777
How to get new game plus? Answered Gamer_Jin