Question from jasonabis

Can you help me enable cheat mode?

I cannot enable cheat mode. I have downloaded the update and everytime I enter the code in the pda, nothing happens. Can someone help me?

Answers

Buckeyes_22 answered:

L2 R2 R2 L2 R2 L2 L2 R2 R2 R2 L2- you close after u put this in then go back in and try it
1 0

rumprzd7 answered:

I am in the same boat. I can not get cheat mode to work and other sites show the first button to use as L1 not L2, but I still can not get either to work.
0 0

Otacun answered:

After you enter the Cheat Menu Code, leave and you should get a message asking if you want it activated. The true code for this game should be in the cheats section and it does also seem to depend on the version you have. However, for reference, the most common Cheat Menu code that works is - L1, R2, R2, L2, R2, L2, L2, R2, R2, R2, L2.
1 0

13someone982 answered:

You need to have the October psn update for it to work
0 2

SWEEPER_92 answered:

When you open your PDA don't tuch any other button but the directional buttens needed to activate the cheats. When you input the code just close the PDA and a strange noise with happen as you close. Open aain and input the cheats you want doing the exact same method
0 0