How do I get 100% Completion?

1. I just finsihed all the missions but i still dont have 100% completion how do i get 100% completion.

User Info: fins32

fins32 - 7 years ago

1. You have to find and kill ALL of the pigeons, you have to complete all the stunt jumps, you have to complete all of stevies car thefts, all of brucies car thefts and all of brucies races, all of the assassin missions, basically, just finish EVERYTHING.

User Info: Phazon2000

Phazon2000 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Ok, you gotta do all missions, meet all strangers, pigeons, stunt jumps, take all of your friends on ALL events that you can do, it counts for about 2.5% for each person - I can't remember the rest but just go on google and type in "GTA 4 100% checklist" this helped me a lot to get the 100% completion trophy.

User Info: Carl_W21

Carl_W21 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You also need to get the high score in QUB3D. I couldn't find this on any of the 100% checklists I read online or in the official guide, so I was stuck for a while. As soon as I beat the high score it said '100% complete'.

User Info: mappy78

mappy78 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You need to do all stunts, kill all pigeons, finish all assassins missions, complete all stranger side missions, all friends mission

User Info: kawish1995

kawish1995 - 6 years ago 0 0