Question from fins32

How do I get 100% Completion?

I just finsihed all the missions but i still dont have 100% completion how do i get 100% completion.

Answers

Phazon2000 answered:

You have to find and kill ALL of the pigeons, you have to complete all the stunt jumps, you have to complete all of stevies car thefts, all of brucies car thefts and all of brucies races, all of the assassin missions, basically, just finish EVERYTHING.
1 0

Carl_W21 answered:

Ok, you gotta do all missions, meet all strangers, pigeons, stunt jumps, take all of your friends on ALL events that you can do, it counts for about 2.5% for each person - I can't remember the rest but just go on google and type in "GTA 4 100% checklist" this helped me a lot to get the 100% completion trophy.
0 0

mappy78 answered:

You also need to get the high score in QUB3D. I couldn't find this on any of the 100% checklists I read online or in the official guide, so I was stuck for a while. As soon as I beat the high score it said '100% complete'.
0 0

kawish1995 answered:

You need to do all stunts, kill all pigeons, finish all assassins missions, complete all stranger side missions, all friends mission
0 0

Getting 100% completion? Open bahamutzero666
Can you still get 100% completion if you use cheats? Answered decorrala
100 % Completion Bonus? Answered Uncharted_Baihh
I just killed Francis, can I still get 100% completion? Answered MrConkin
100% Completion but why no infinite ammo? Answered jynxedturtle