Question from applejiuce

Cannot download mods onto ps3 or is it even possible?

I want to put gta iv mods or new cars on my ps3 will it work? the files will not show up on my ps3 when i plug the flash drive in what am i supposed to do? i have even unzipped them and it does not seem to show up.

i think its not possible in Ps3..... mods are only in PC i think

No. PS3 games are awfully difficult to mod. PC version is where the modding community is at, though there is also some on the 360 version.

yes its possible but it wuld cost you around 45000 dollars to do well probably more becaus you need stu's for ps3
and you have to download software @radgametools.com
soryy lol
but with that software you can make your own professional games & animations
XD send me a message and ill add you my psn is eric12paul18

They Dont Work On Systems, Only Pc's.

No not possible.However you can only get and download mods on computer.

No xbox xbox offers more

It works but u need a couple of things. I have a vid how ta put it on a Playstation 3 under Grand Theft Auto 4. If u wanna play mods online search the vid on youtube to get access to PSN.

There are two Known ways to mod ps3 games like GTA IV.

1: Hack your ps3(This is illegal and will terminate you from using PSN) Then you just gotta install it like a regular game when you upload it into Game Utility.

2: Use a FTP Client or Stu's like the guy above said.