Question from dragon8219

My game save shows up but wont load ?

I downloaded a 100% game save for gta4 but when i try to load it, it throws up this message that says you did not create this save game data, the file cannot be loaded what can i do to fix this problem ?

link8956 answered:

@ Mark_Rawks, The trophies aren't retroactive which means you have to start all over in order to start unlocking trophies. As for dragon8219 I recommend playing this game from the start, there is no fun factor when you play it when everything is already done.
2 0

Answers

FishOfPain answered:

I think you can fix it by deleting your GAME DATA (NOT the save data) and then unplug the Internet Connection to the PS3 and start the game again. This should make it work.

What causes these problems is a kind of lock that they put in the same update as the Trophies are from. I think that the problem will return if you let it update again.
1 0

Mark_Rawks answered:

Why can't I get trophies, my ps3 is already updated, but it still won't work?
0 1

chris48hour answered:

You have to have the same trophies as from the person who passed it or login as their psn account
0 1