What do you do after you beat the story?

1. I beat the story and dont nop wat else to do

User Info: pobre88

pobre88 - 6 years ago

1. Basically whatever the hell you want

User Info: H1TM4N_47

H1TM4N_47 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Find all the Flying Rats, complete the Unique Stunt Jumps... there's lots to do towards 100% completion, if you're aiming for it. Otherwise, just have fun exploring the city and causing mass destruction =) Online's pretty fun too.

User Info: scottay90

scottay90 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you still have side missions you can finish them. These include Current Crimes, Most Wanted on each main island, Brucie's races and Exotic Exports car thefts, Stevie's Text Message Cars, Jacob's drug deliveries, Random Character missions, Assassination missions, Flying Rats, Unique Stunt Jumps plus other things that count towards beating the game 100% like beating the high score at QUB3D, beating a friend at pool, darts and bowling. I know theres more but this should give you an idea of other things to do. Or you also do as scottay90 says and go exploring and cause havoc. That works for me!

User Info: xfleetstdemonx

xfleetstdemonx - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Get 100% game completion. Try the random characters, unlocking special abilities, do one activity with your friends, and etc. You can also play online it's a lot fun like single-player. Wander around in Liberty City. Try to get trophies. Kill people. I tried to do all of these things and they are amusing.

User Info: thesuperhero2

thesuperhero2 - 2 years ago 0 0