Question from Tim_Crisman17

Where can I find a Lamborghini in gta 4?Please Help!

Is There Even One In This Game???

From: OLD_Roger 6 years ago

The Lamborghini in the game is Infernus.
Bernie will give the Infernus as a gift for you, in one of the Story Missions of the game.

It's much rare find one on Liberty City. But you can find one at the Races Brucie will give to you by your celphone. When you are driving a Infernus, inumerous Infernus will start to appear in the Streets. It's a strange glitch that every GTA have. Anyway, when you get a Infernus, search for one near your SafeHouse. When you find it, kill the driver and put your Infernus on the "Car Parking" on your SafeHouse. Them quickly go pick the other one.

In the first island, in the house where you did dimitri and faustin missions, there's one in the right side of the house.

When you go around to mr.faustins house on the side it will be there all the time!

Go online. there are pleanty around the airport. - sometimes.