Question from darth_spencer

Where can I find a prostitute?

when i paused the game and went under stats and under miscilanius it said tht you can have prostitute visits HELP!!!

MichaelD_2 answered:

Most streets in the game from about 10pm - 4am. The rougher the area (Broker for example), the more likely.
2 0

Answers

EvilAster answered:

1. Drive along the strip club in Bohan , after some time u will see a girl who wears bra and pantis , then go over wif a car and hong on her and then she will talk to u and get in ur car and find a place wif less ppl and had fun wif her ^^.
2. Go to the stripclub , the girls will walk around and go to her and talk to her and when she talk to u,u can chooes to folo her or walk away, when folo her, she will bring u to a room where only u and her and u will have to pay her money , so she will do a sexy dance for u.
1 1

ThePostalDudeJr answered:

Where do you find prostitutes in real life? THE STREETS. I can't believe how stupid people are...
0 3

ddizzle_9 answered:

Are you sereis in the f*cking strip club
0 1

Ron_Deezy answered:

Ride around Chase Point at night and blow your horn at the girls dressed like pros!
0 0

Where can I find a prostitute in this game? Answered terra1174
Where can I find the prostitute "Lola Del Rio"? Open RageFire54449
Where can i find it? Open absterrr
Where can I find a parachute? Answered swampbilly93
Where can I find an FIB Buffalo? Answered Crazy569