Question from InfernoSD

Where can I get an Infernus?

The only one I had was driven off a cliff and into the ocean by my brother, then stolen by the police in a chase, and then blown up in the inevitable 6-star chase resulting from my counter-steal. My game then glitched out and autosaved, so I can't get it back.

LAPD_85 answered:

Bernie gives you one in a mission and you can find one by accepting a race from Brucie (it's random, it may or may not spawn).
2 0

Answers

Broly228 answered:

Just steal one by doing a race mission. Shoot the driver in the head, then the race will end but you'll at least have a nice car. Once you get in it and everything, more will appear. Make sure you save it by parking it out your safehouse.
1 0

Broly228 answered:

*Outside one of your safehouses in the yellow parking lines.
0 0

iamnamtab answered:

Complete all of bernie's missions and you will get a call to come get it
1 1

RKO_ON_RAW answered:

The best way to get unlimited infernuses is by doing stevie's car delivery missions. Once he asks you to find the infernus, don't take it back to him. It will respawn in the same spot so you can get as many as you like.
1 0

Wandering_AI answered:

Find a limo or another car in the same Class as the inferno and drive around. This useally causes them to spawn for often.
1 0

deathgamer666 answered:

If you keep going through the story mode one of your contacts will give it to you as a gift but only one if you trash it or dont save it you cannot get it back.
0 1

dacops123 answered:

As well as Bernie giving you one, you get one in a random guy mission, the random guy gets run over by one and the driver freaks and runs off. If you want another one, sit idol in one in your parking spot, and wait for one to drive by, then steel it, vehicles always seem to spawn if your in the same one as them.
0 1

hardballer993 answered:

The better cars you crive the better cars everyone drives, for example i once got my infernus cleaned on the way back i saw 3 infernus's parked it again and didn't see another one after that
1 0

Steel42 answered:

GRRR - this is the most frustating thing ever!!! I lost my Bernie/Bryce Infernus on a drinking date with Kate - when we came out of the bar, it was gone. Had I known it was nearly impossible to get one again I wouldn't have saved "#%@@.

Anyway - I read somewhere that it would spawn at Autoeroticar at night - that's bulls**t. Someone said it might spawn at Francis airport - again bulls**t. And I've called Brucie at least 10-12 times asking for a race - many Turismos and Comets, but no Infernus so far ...

I give up - last chance is this Stevie thing :-(
0 0

Steel42 answered:

Hooray! I drove to one of Brucie's races in a SuperGT (Aston Martin) and there was my precious Lamborghini/Pagani Zonda! Ups, I mean Infernus.

I'd forgotten, but I already did Stevie's cars missions ...
0 1

Steel42 answered:

hardballer993 - it's the exact same car you drive, which spawns often in traffic. That means - driving around in a Turismo or SuperGT won't spawn an Infernus.
0 1

black_hen answered:

This might not work, but cruise around in a nrg 900, I found 5 of mine this way.
1 0