Where can I get an Infernus?

1. The only one I had was driven off a cliff and into the ocean by my brother, then stolen by the police in a chase, and then blown up in the inevitable 6-star chase resulting from my counter-steal. My game then glitched out and autosaved, so I can't get it back.

User Info: InfernoSD

InfernoSD - 8 years ago

1. Bernie gives you one in a mission and you can find one by accepting a race from Brucie (it's random, it may or may not spawn).

User Info: LAPD_85

LAPD_85 - 8 years ago 2 0

1. Just steal one by doing a race mission. Shoot the driver in the head, then the race will end but you'll at least have a nice car. Once you get in it and everything, more will appear. Make sure you save it by parking it out your safehouse.

User Info: Broly228

Broly228 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. *Outside one of your safehouses in the yellow parking lines.

User Info: Broly228

Broly228 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Complete all of bernie's missions and you will get a call to come get it

User Info: iamnamtab

iamnamtab - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. The best way to get unlimited infernuses is by doing stevie's car delivery missions. Once he asks you to find the infernus, don't take it back to him. It will respawn in the same spot so you can get as many as you like.

User Info: RKO_ON_RAW

RKO_ON_RAW - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. Find a limo or another car in the same Class as the inferno and drive around. This useally causes them to spawn for often.

User Info: Wandering_AI

Wandering_AI - 8 years ago 1 0
  6. If you keep going through the story mode one of your contacts will give it to you as a gift but only one if you trash it or dont save it you cannot get it back.

User Info: deathgamer666

deathgamer666 - 8 years ago 0 1
  7. As well as Bernie giving you one, you get one in a random guy mission, the random guy gets run over by one and the driver freaks and runs off. If you want another one, sit idol in one in your parking spot, and wait for one to drive by, then steel it, vehicles always seem to spawn if your in the same one as them.

User Info: dacops123

dacops123 - 8 years ago 0 1
  8. The better cars you crive the better cars everyone drives, for example i once got my infernus cleaned on the way back i saw 3 infernus's parked it again and didn't see another one after that

User Info: hardballer993

hardballer993 - 8 years ago 1 0
  9. GRRR - this is the most frustating thing ever!!! I lost my Bernie/Bryce Infernus on a drinking date with Kate - when we came out of the bar, it was gone. Had I known it was nearly impossible to get one again I wouldn't have saved "#%@@.

Anyway - I read somewhere that it would spawn at Autoeroticar at night - that's bulls**t. Someone said it might spawn at Francis airport - again bulls**t. And I've called Brucie at least 10-12 times asking for a race - many Turismos and Comets, but no Infernus so far ...

I give up - last chance is this Stevie thing :-(

User Info: Steel42

Steel42 - 8 years ago 0 0
  10. Hooray! I drove to one of Brucie's races in a SuperGT (Aston Martin) and there was my precious Lamborghini/Pagani Zonda! Ups, I mean Infernus.

I'd forgotten, but I already did Stevie's cars missions ...

User Info: Steel42

Steel42 - 8 years ago 0 1
  11. hardballer993 - it's the exact same car you drive, which spawns often in traffic. That means - driving around in a Turismo or SuperGT won't spawn an Infernus.

User Info: Steel42

Steel42 - 8 years ago 0 1
  12. This might not work, but cruise around in a nrg 900, I found 5 of mine this way.

User Info: black_hen

black_hen - 8 years ago 1 0