Question from isaacgod

What is the best way to get 1 million dollars ?

I dont know

GMyear08 answered:

Depends, There are 2 ways.
1: If you have unlocked the ability to drop cars off at the garage (i think it's in Bohan) you can just keep dropping off Cavlecades and PMP 600 (the two vehicles I've found worth a lot).
2: Steal the bank trucks and take them to a semi secluded spot. I recommend the beach by the water. Make sure nobody is near or you may get 1 or 2 wanted star. Be fast and have full health. You may catch on fire after you blow it up to try to get the cash.
3: Kill the people who try to get hookers. They usually have a lot of cash. Same goes for cabbies who have fares in the cars. Just take a heavy vehicle and head on collide with them (mostly to send them out their windshields and kill them without getting a star)
Just rinse and repeat.

They both served me very well. It took me like 3 hours (our time) to get it, but then I never used money for guns or armor. I just found those laying around.
3 1

Answers

ThePostalDudeJr answered:

Right before I started the final missions, I just reached 1 million. I have done everything besides killing every pigeon, and what really helped was Stevie's texts.
0 1

godofraw answered:

Vigilante missions help a lot also. Just get in a cop car and each "most wanted" usually has good money, same goes for current crimes... just find a criminal on foot, and mow him down with the car, get out and claim your money.
0 1

Tidalface answered:

Complete the Stevie missions by finding his cars than he will allow you to drop off any car after that point. I kept spawning turismos in front of his garage and each one gave me 11,000 dollars. Within 10-20 minutes of this you could go from 0 to 1,000,000 no problem. NOTE, you must complete the game before you can do the Stevie missions, at which point he will send you a text message.
0 1

45barber answered:

Try using cheats.
0 1