Question from Berts2424

Is there a way to find what flying rats you haven't killed yet?

I followed the map and killed 197 flying rats so I'm missing 3 somewhere and I can't find the three I'm missing. Is there a way to find the 3 without going back to every single one again????

link8956 answered:

What I did before I started killing them was looked at the maps here on the site and took the map that comes with the game and make blue dots on the map with a marker for every flying rat. As I kill them I put a check mark next to the dot with pencil. I also did this with the stunt jumps. As far as being able to see the remaining three you are on your own, you can't view which 3 you are missing. You can do what I did and just go to each location and just eliminate which ones you already did. It will be time consuming but it's the only way.
2 0

Answers

yomama21 answered:

Go to google.com and search maps of gta 4 and hit the first site then search the maps on the site
0 1

opie45 answered:

Sadly, no. i had the same problem. there is a very helpful guide on youtube though. the guy who made it's name is craft007 or something like that. i know it ends with 007. it's 4 1-50, etc guides and there's a numbered map that goes with them. the video just shows him kill each on real quick so you could just watch it and maybe recognize the three you didn't do. i had to go to each one again until i found them all. fortunately it goes a lot faster since it's just drive up, nope no bird, drive off.
1 0

Posieden31007 answered:

Hey dude...you can buy the game guide from BradyGames.com....and it has all the hidden packages in it and what not. I would scan the pages and e-mail them to you, but they wont show up. Other than that, you can try the other two peoples tips.
0 1

tjfunky1 answered:

Go to the website whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com
0 1

9874561223 answered:

Go to the internet cafe amd go whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com
0 1

9874561223 answered:

Go to the internet cafe and go to whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com
0 1