Question from windrider89

Why cant i access the police computer to find alonzo??

I just cant access the police computer to find alonzo after ray msged me how to find him. it just says search failed?

yes i tried it in many different police cars at different times after and before different missions. i even did try to load a save game a a few mission before the mission (A long way to fall). i can search for brucie, packie or anyone else, but when i try alonzo, it says search failed. but i remember once i did located alonzo and the radar told me to go to the airport. so when i went to the airport there was nothing at the blue dot (destination) so i restarted the ps3 and since then i could never locate alonzo?? could it be that i used cheats or there is something wrong with my ps3??

From: YoungHustla561 6 years ago

slow people all you have to do is go to the yellow dot (follow the yellow line on the minimap) on the map and it tells you to find Alonzo when you get to the point. head towards the building on foot and you will see him, you can tell its him by the jersey in the pic, also when you approach him there will be a small cutscene. You have to intimidate him by pointing a gun at him for him to tell you where teddy is. He also tries to warn teddy that you looking for him so i suggest you kill him right after he tells you where teddy is. NO POLICE CAR NEEDED AT ALL

Are you in a proper police vehicle.
You may be spelling his name wrong or doing something wrong.
Either way you cannot do the mission unless you trigger the police computer part.

I suggest loading a save a couple of missions before the mission you're stuck on then try again.

In case you haven't figured it out you don't need to search for him in the database, just go to the destination and walk around looking for the guy who looks like the guy in the picture message...

Im not sure sure about your gta skills and Im not trying to call you out but Im gonna layout the obvious things just to check them off the list. the police computer can only be accessed while the vehicle is stopped. if you killed a cop to get the car you used you have to lose your wanted level to resume the mission. the cheats dont affect the missions, just the trophies. if I knew more details about your situation maybe something else would come to mind. Again just you be clear I didn't put this up to offend you.

Try calling 911 and getting the police car that comes and lose the heat before trying to access the computer

Oh yeh u have to put in his last name too