Question from tyber78

Who should i kill playboy x or dwayne?

I killed pb to times but shall i kill dwayne the third time?

alakaboom1 answered:

For killing Dwayne, you get $25,000....which wont really matter a few missions later once you finish three-leaf clover and get $250,000. Killing Dwayne is a lot easier though.
2 0

Answers

Kmc78 answered:

I chose to kill Playboy X as you get his apartment for a safehouse. The last safehouse you'll get in the game i believe. For me, that was worth more than the 25 grand for hittin Dwayne. In addition Claude's outfit from GTA3 is available there.
When Dwayne is spared he becomes your friend. You gain a special ability from him as well. Not sure if that happens with Playboy should he remain vertical.
1 0

cheezyboo answered:

I killed Dwayne. All you get is $25,000 that Playboy X gives you, but he will no longer be your friend and won't talk to you.

If you kill Playboy X, you get his Mansion.

I would kill Playboy X if i were you.
0 1

kirklmatty answered:

I was just about to ask this question.. i guess ill go for playboy..
1 0

SeptPlay answered:

I'd personally choose Playboy X to kill.. you can get money faster in other ways anyways.. you're just making a quick buck off by killing Dwayne.

I think that Dwayne's backup is friggen awesome and sick.. it's good for use and all.. it's fun to use even after you finish the game.. plus you get Playboy's mansion.. which has other features too.

and by killing Dwayne.. $25,000 .. which is .. EPIC FAIL.
1 0

sniperdude87112 answered:

Kill playboy and earn his mansion instead of killing dwayne (like me) which i won't be able to get the game to 100% completion cause i killed dwayne and i only had 78% mission progress so kill pb
1 0

sniperdude87112 answered:

1 0

NinjamanXXXX answered:

For me? Hah! Just kill playboy he sux anyway plus by killing play boy u get his mansion and dwayne will be ur friend and his special ability is hes gonna send u back up Cool Huh?
1 0