Review by ZDT_Leader

"GTA IV is One of the best games to come out in Years"

Ok, So this is my first ever review. So sorry if this doesn't exactly help you out that much

I know that Everyone has been wanting to play this game..

And if you haven't. Then pick up a copy now! This game is hands down revolutionary! There are only some Very small problems that I do not like so far though. And I'll tell you them throughout my Review. Ok, So Here it goes.

Ordinarily I would say 10 because it has such a big world to make beautiful, but there are some places were it's just plain 2D pixels basically. But other then that small thing.. The detail is absolutely AMAZING. I was stunned when I first started playing.

Story: 10/10 (So Far)
I haven't exactly beaten it so far. But so far it's really good. The voice acting is the best I've heard in a game in a LONG time. You can tell that they put a lot of details in it. And it's not all just some 5 second cutscene then you;re doing practically the samething over and over again. The cutscenes can be as long as Some RPG game cutscenes (Which I admit can be bad when you're in a hurry to play or something) But they are kickass and usually have intense action in it.

Controls: 9/10
At first there is a sorda big learning curve. No more turning a sharp corner going 80Mph anymore. The driving is much more realistic. Of course you can still do some pretty random flips and such..It's just the controls of the car feel more..Real..The Shooting system is much more refined and it's cool that you can hide like in GOW.

Extras: 10/10
This game had SOOO Many extras to do..You can play pool,watch tv,play video games,go out on dates, And many other things (I don't wanna say everything of course or it could ruin the fun of finding out youreself) This game WILL keep you going for days upon days.

Replayability: 10/10
Everyone knows that a GTA game just keeps going and going. So why even ask this question.

Overall: 9.6/10
I would put a 10/10 but there is some small things that just hold it back from hitting that big ten.. It's really close to it and I do think that this game will win awards and stuff for being such a great game.

Thanks for Reading.
~Bye~

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 05/05/08

Game Release: Grand Theft Auto IV (US, 04/29/08)