Question from darkendmage

Kamikaze trophy (spoilers?)

Which path do I take in the stage "The Bear" to get this trophy?

Naminaze asked for clarification:

No, to get the Kamikaze trophy there's a certain path down the highway you must take. He's asking for the perfect route. You can easily complete it and not have found the "perfect" route. I too am having problems finding this route.

Xusder asked for clarification:

Well it won't matter anyways, some people are experiencing that this trophy and the birthday trophy are glitched. There are some instructions online, but again it may or may not unlock for you people.

IGN has a guide on the trophies for Heavy Rain: guides.ign.com

The Offical Playstation forums have info on the way to get this trophy as well.

Xusder answered:

I GOT IT! FINALLY!

Using the IGN instructions from their trophy guide, I finally got that damn trophy.

Left.
Right.
Left.
Left at the barrier.
Right at the cars and bus.
Right.
Right at the toll booth.
Right.
Left or Right at the police line.

Only do these turns when the game prompts you with choices between left, right, or straight ahead. Otherwise if it says lef or right ONLY, then turn left or right. And as a precaution do everything perfect, just to make sure you get it.

Used the IGN instructions and BAM! Trophy unlocked during the Madison-Face-Loading-Screen.

I was almost ready to give up, but I got it on my last try, so keep trying guys!
0 0