DLC Characters?

1. Ok. I've bought the DLC character packs but not the level packs. What characters are included with the level packs?

I'm wondering if there's a way to play as Darth Vader (other than the Kashyyyk prologue).

User Info: DiabloNeonX

DiabloNeonX - 7 years ago
    But the Jedi Temple DLC in the PSN store says there's new characters and costumes for Starkiller. One of the FAQs even mentions the characters included with the Jedi Temple DLC (Darth Maul, Mace Windu, etc...)

I was wondering if anything else was included with Tatooine.

User Info: DiabloNeonX

DiabloNeonX - 7 years ago

1. There are NO new characters included with the Extra DLC levels and there is NO way to play as Vader other than by playing the Prologue.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz - 7 years ago 0 1

1. Well all I can say is I'VE never seen them and I've examined the costumes section closely and there is NO WAY to play as Vader outside of the Prologue.

From the sound of it you've answered your own question so you may as well close this.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz - 7 years ago 1 0