Missing Holocron in TIE Factory?

1. I had 12 of 15 before beating the game, and when I've replayed the level, I could only find 2 more. I've used online guides from this site, but it would seem that one is still missing. I believe it's a bug or glitch, as I'm pretty sure I've gotten them all based on what the guide says.

If I start a new game on a new save file and collect all the holocrons in that level, will it combine with what I've collected on my other save file for the trophy?

User Info: wfofisrad

wfofisrad - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Ibelieve that if you start a new game your holocron count goes back to zero for the new game. I have all the holocrons in all levels let me know which one your looking for and i help you find it.

User Info: sithmaster4563

sithmaster4563 - 7 years ago 0 0