Question from SneekyRatchet

If I use cheats will the game stop saving?

Like i said if i use cheats like infinite health or force upgrades and stuff like that will the game not save? And also will trophies/achievements not be unlocked? I feel like having a go at it in sith master difficulty but some parts are tricky and it would be reassuring to know if these cheats wont mess up the game if i use them.

From: Animator64 4 years ago

SneekyRachet,

I have this game and found a way around cheats disabling saving. Enter the cheat during gameplay. Reach a checkpoint and exit the game. On the main menu press continue and immediately save when the game starts. You will have everything you used the cheats for and you will be able to save.

This worked for me but don't blame me if you do it wrong and can't save. For my full instructions visit my blog.

Actually, the way I do the glitch is I die. But right before it starts the game over, you pause the game and enter the cheat. Then you go to main menu, then choose continue. You should be at your last checkpoint with the cheat on. And from then on you get to save.