Question from DuskSage

Stuck, can't find martin?

I'm at the part in the main quest where you have to find Martin In Kvatch, but he isn't there. When I make it my active quest, the map leads me to Savlian Matius (or whatever his name is), the captain that helped you defeat the daedra. However, I've beaten the Siege of Kvatch Quest, so all he says is "Kvatch has been rebuilt from ruins before, and we'll do it again, you have my thanks," and I don't get the option to ask him anything, the conversation just ends. Like I said, he isn't in the chapel he's usually in. Am I screwed? If not, where is Martin?

I dont know if tis helps a lot, if not...im sorry: Did u check near the back of the chapel? martin is behind a pillar inside the chapel, look: | |
| |
| |
M |
|____________ |

Yeah I checked there, but I found him somewhere else. If anyone else has this problem, I found him in the camp where all the citizens of Kvatch are.

Ohhh. That makes sense. If you beat the Seige of Kvatch before you talked to Martin, he went with the civilians back to the refugee camp. Which they never leave.

I had the same problem. Found him at the camp as well. Thanks.

Nope, i found him in the chapel at the back.

Lol that makes sense. That's where he usually is. But he's not there if you finish the Siege of Kvatch quest first. Please read the entire question description next time.