Is there any leveling up glitch?

1. I want to get high leved fast

User Info: dragonslayer9_0

dragonslayer9_0 - 6 years ago

1. There is a way to level you're skills and attributes but when you reach a certain point, you have to do it you're self. The ring glitch (look up "oblivion ring glitch" on youtube) can permanently increase you're skills and attributes. You can do other things because the idea of the glitch is to keep the magic from a ring stuck into you're "boost". You can feather you're self and even give you're self water breathing or walking! Like earlier today, i made myself invincable and permanently invisible, only using chameleon an sheild. This is also you're idea for getting high enough destruction level for "enemy explode" spell (takes level 228) enjoy! :)

User Info: LeD_Zepllin

LeD_Zepllin - 6 years ago 0 0

1. There is power-levelling: each level train 5 times on your majors, but other than that, nope

User Info: Reaver1990

Reaver1990 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. Oi. Lazy levellers. The only thing I can tell you is to have a magic skill be one of your majors, get a spell that is that category, and spam-cast it.
    But seriously.
    Level normally.

User Info: Lady_Alessia

Lady_Alessia (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1

Question Status
Leveling up? Answered
De-leveling? Answered
Leveling up problem? Answered
Armor Glitch? Answered
How do I do Dorian's money glitch? Answered