Acrobatics trainer glitch?

1. I am an expert in acrobatics and i have gone to the guy who is supposed to train you to master, but when i go there he just says something and i can only ask him about rumours, and at the bottom is only the persuade icon, i can got his dispositon to max but he still wont train me, am i doing something wrong? or do i need to go somewhere else?

User Info: riggs14

riggs14 - 6 years ago
    What is the ring glitch

User Info: austindangerjay

austindangerjay - 5 years ago

Answers

1. My guess is that you can only ask him during certain times of the day.

User Info: Mrkaine

Mrkaine - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You could also use my ring glitch, It wont put you to master, But it can put you up to above 400 in acrobatics.

User Info: LeD_Zepllin

LeD_Zepllin - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes... that is a 400.

User Info: LeD_Zepllin

LeD_Zepllin - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Besides the ring glitch, keep trying, probably to much processing of the game. Or maybe something wrong happened.

User Info: Soulof_Hatred

Soulof_Hatred - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. He won't train you at all. You are a Master in Acrobatics. when you are a Master of any skill, the Master level trainer cannot offer you any help. The best you can do is provide to him the 'item' or finish the 'mini-quest' to Complete the Open Quest item in your journal.

User Info: sqdldrfanbarnon

sqdldrfanbarnon - 5 years ago 0 0