Question from riggs14

Acrobatics trainer glitch?

I am an expert in acrobatics and i have gone to the guy who is supposed to train you to master, but when i go there he just says something and i can only ask him about rumours, and at the bottom is only the persuade icon, i can got his dispositon to max but he still wont train me, am i doing something wrong? or do i need to go somewhere else?

austindangerjay asked for clarification:

What is the ring glitch

Answers

Mrkaine answered:

My guess is that you can only ask him during certain times of the day.
0 0

LeD_Zepllin answered:

You could also use my ring glitch, It wont put you to master, But it can put you up to above 400 in acrobatics.
0 0

LeD_Zepllin answered:

Yes... that is a 400.
0 0

Soulof_Hatred answered:

Besides the ring glitch, keep trying, probably to much processing of the game. Or maybe something wrong happened.
0 0

sqdldrfanbarnon answered:

He won't train you at all. You are a Master in Acrobatics. when you are a Master of any skill, the Master level trainer cannot offer you any help. The best you can do is provide to him the 'item' or finish the 'mini-quest' to Complete the Open Quest item in your journal.
0 0

Can you level up at a Master Trainer more than the standard 5 times? Answered don_bugga
Is there any leveling up glitch? Answered dragonslayer9_0
Armor Glitch? Answered Ammyterasu
How do I do Dorian's money glitch? Answered masterlouie_143
Vampirism glitch messes up game? Unanswered Thegrayfox77