Question from Anchorman91

How do you stop freindly NPCs attacking you?

I'm currently doing the first quest, and Brother Martin is attacking me but I can't stop him (I must have hit him in the previous fight). How do I stop him attacking me so that I can play the game?

Answers

twingats6661 answered:

You need to yield to him. To do this hold L1 to block and put up your shield then hit X while facing him and he should stop.
0 0

GenocideHeart answered:

Sheathe your weapon, then hold Block and press the Activate button (default X) when Martin is close to you. This will cause you to attempt to yield. Warning: if the other guy's disposition is very low, they may reject the yield.

Also note that Brother Martin is essential until Light the Dragonfires. You CAN knock him unconscious, which should make him stop attacking. Just be warned it will net you a bounty.
0 0

LeD_Zepllin answered:

Hold up you're sheild (L1) and press triangle.
0 0

Vampirism glitch messes up game? Unanswered Thegrayfox77
How do I solve (arrow of extrication)?the gray fox isnt at the chorrol house Unanswered wdbne00
What should i do? Unanswered raptorfly
Failed a rat problem? Unanswered godlytim
How high can attributes get? Answered brightdemon