I need help with the Spies quest?

1. I killed the first one and went to his house and found the door going under ground and took his letter back to Jauffre and he told me to find the other spy. I went to every one and asked em a bout it they all keep sayin the same thing even Captain Burd. Where is the 2nd spy at? Or what do i have to do to find his location? Its not showin on my compass where to go and i got the quest up on my activ quest. Thanks for the help

User Info: JPzee84

JPzee84 - 7 years ago
    For anyone else this happens to they both r suppost to show up but only one did for me go back to the same spot and just wait form 7:00pm to 8:00pm and it will just pop up so and so dead report to jauffer. I was going all over the place that really sux they got me.

User Info: JPzee84

JPzee84 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Go back to the first spies house and the second spie should be waiting there.

User Info: jdt123456789984

jdt123456789984 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Um... Not sure if you solved the problem or not, because your bad grammar hurts my eyes, but you just go into the underground caverns. If you killed the Dark Elf or whatever she is, then Jearl is down there. If you killed Jearl, the other spy should be in her basement. the same thing happened to me- Oh! And Detect Life does wonders for junk like this.

User Info: Lady_Alessia

Lady_Alessia (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Theres a begger in bruma that tells you that he has seen someone starin out of the house when jearl isnt home, after speakin to him you can go back to the house and the other spie well be in there.

User Info: richard1464

richard1464 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Verified Richard's response ---- You need to talk with Ongar the World-Weary. I found him wandering near Jearl's place a little after 6am. Quest Updated after speaking with him about Strangers in Town.

User Info: Jugheadcubs

Jugheadcubs - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. It's a bug.
    Sometimes, if Jearl is killed alone, Saveri Faram will not appear.
    You can use the console commands prid 00036287 and kill.
    You will then be able to continue the quest.

Source: www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Spies

User Info: RexxMasterz

RexxMasterz - 1 year ago 0 0