Question from JPzee84

I need help with the Spies quest?

I killed the first one and went to his house and found the door going under ground and took his letter back to Jauffre and he told me to find the other spy. I went to every one and asked em a bout it they all keep sayin the same thing even Captain Burd. Where is the 2nd spy at? Or what do i have to do to find his location? Its not showin on my compass where to go and i got the quest up on my activ quest. Thanks for the help

JPzee84 provided additional details:

For anyone else this happens to they both r suppost to show up but only one did for me go back to the same spot and just wait form 7:00pm to 8:00pm and it will just pop up so and so dead report to jauffer. I was going all over the place that really sux they got me.

Answers

jdt123456789984 answered:

Go back to the first spies house and the second spie should be waiting there.
0 0

Lady_Alessia answered:

Um... Not sure if you solved the problem or not, because your bad grammar hurts my eyes, but you just go into the underground caverns. If you killed the Dark Elf or whatever she is, then Jearl is down there. If you killed Jearl, the other spy should be in her basement. the same thing happened to me- Oh! And Detect Life does wonders for junk like this.
0 0

richard1464 answered:

Theres a begger in bruma that tells you that he has seen someone starin out of the house when jearl isnt home, after speakin to him you can go back to the house and the other spie well be in there.
0 0

Jugheadcubs answered:

Verified Richard's response ---- You need to talk with Ongar the World-Weary. I found him wandering near Jearl's place a little after 6am. Quest Updated after speaking with him about Strangers in Town.
0 0

Stuck on part to kill spies in the mountain place? Open Oblivion207
Is there a quest? Answered LeD_Zepllin
I need help with namira quest ? Open littleguy231
Pilgrimage Quest Help? Open crab_boy321
Getting rid of quest items? Open myboot