How do you get a f1 car?

1. How do you get a f1 car?

User Info: c4killer

c4killer - 7 years ago

1. the krieger Racing WTR (or F1 car) is unlocked to be able to shutdown after winning 168 events. You can then complete its burning rute to unlock the PCPD Special.

User Info: bjswimmer

bjswimmer (FAQ Author) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Adding to bj's answer, there is also a sponsor code F1 car (Wal-mart) if you have the US version of the game...although getting it is a little more difficult than before...you have to
    1. Delete game data (uninstalling the updates)
    2. Boot up the game and decline to update (O)
    3. Find the Sponsor Codes section (I believe it's somewhere under the Options tab in the Start Menu) and enter the code (walmart)
    4. While you're there, might as well get all the other sponsor cars (can be found in the Cheats Section here- http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/code/935291.html)
    5. Quit game and then start it up again to reinstall all the updates.
    Note- I believe if you bought the PSN version of the game, the sponsor code section was never in that version to begin with, so I don't think you can access them with the PSN version.

User Info: SkinJeremy

SkinJeremy - 7 years ago 0 1